Why did she act like this?

This question might be kind of stupid. So, I dated this girl for two-ish months before I had to move out of state for my job. She is also going to be moving to the same area as me (we'll be an hour away) for school, but she isn't moving until the end of the summer. So I told her that we weren't exclusive, and I guess she chose to ignore it. When I moved I went on a date with another girl out here, when she found out she went ballistic. She told me that she was done and she didn't want to see me anymore. So, that was about three weeks and we haven't talked at all since then. Today was her birthday so I decided to be nice and send her a text wishing her a happy birthday. She replied "oh heeeeey, thanks :)" Why would she send that after acting like she hated me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• she wants to move on and she doesn't have feeling for you.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• She calmed down. lol. Some girls are explosive type. They bug out, but after a day or two, it becomes no big deal. and you can be friends :)

0|0
    0|0
  • She's shy

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you send her a text wishing happy birthday?

It doesn't mean anything, just a cheerful thanks, she's not mad and just happy you remembered.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's either she completely moved on from you and does not have feeling for you anymore OR she finally processed what you said and she calmed down.

0|0
    0|0
  • she doesn't want to seem like a crazy clingy person anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • she is acting like that because she is trying to seem like she doesn't care about it or she just realized she seemed like a freank

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes