Why did she act like this?

This question might be kind of stupid. So, I dated this girl for two-ish months before I had to move out of state for my job. She is also going to be moving to the same area as me (we'll be an hour away) for school, but she isn't moving until the end of the summer. So I told her that we weren't exclusive, and I guess she chose to ignore it. When I moved I went on a date with another girl out here, when she found out she went ballistic. She told me that she was done and she didn't want to see me anymore. So, that was about three weeks and we haven't talked at all since then. Today was her birthday so I decided to be nice and send her a text wishing her a happy birthday. She replied "oh heeeeey, thanks :)" Why would she send that after acting like she hated me?

70

Most Helpful Girl

• she wants to move on and she doesn't have feeling for you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE