How do you move on from someone you are in love with?

How do you move on from someone you are in love with?

How long did it take you?

Do you even try to move on and if so, when?

Feel free to share any stories if you'd like.

Merci beaucoup.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you move on from someone you are in love with? I cut all ties with him and focus on my responsibilities and life.

How long did it take you? 6 months at least!

Do you even try to move on and if so, when? I've moved on from him after 6 months!

1|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It's hard to move on sometimes, if you felt like the person as just the right person, that there was no one else. Any attempts by other people, to tell you that there are many fish in the pond, falls on deaf ears.

You don't want to forget, because the mere thought of forgetting, means that you are not committed, that you lose the memories, that you can't be happy.

It took me two years... Things happen, and so ... time moves on. (At least it was just an infatuation, sort of)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been 2 years since I broke up with the only girl I loved truly, and I thought I forget her but.. it's lime impossible I still love her like crazy and think about her, I don't know what kind of magic is this..

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• For me dating someone else helped big time, it didn't change my feelings but it did take my mind off the situation. When you truly love someone you will never forget them possibly never stop loving them but you will eventually realize it is a waste of time wanting someone who doesn't want you.

1|0
    1|0
  • I think if you really love someone you will never truly be able to move on. You can date someone else but if you really love them they will be there in the back of your mind always

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't. If you love them. Stay with them. Unless you don't love them anymore, then break up with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Last time it took like three months, what I do is try to spend time with my loved ones and get on with new hobbies

1|0
    1|0
  • you focus on their follies and faults and try to put interest in other people and try to keep yourself busy

1|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes