Why would she do this?

It appears that my ex doesn't want me but also doesn't want me to date someone else. Even though she left me for her current boyfriend. She seemed to be a little jealous when she found out I was seeing someone and tried to rub it in my face about how happy she is with her current boyfriend.

She has so much anger towards me and her emotions are all over the place when it comes to me.

50

Most Helpful Girl

• My guess is that she's still a little anxious/fearful/angry after the breakup, and hasn't gotten used to the fact that she's not the center of your attention anymore. It doesn't necessarily mean she wants to get back together, but she might still feel threatened by the idea of you moving on and dating someone else - after all, it doesn't sound like she gave herself time to let go of your relationship before she moved on to the next one. It's natural for people to feel a little jealous about an ex, but she's reacting in a way that sounds pretty immature and childish.. it's not like one of you will win a prize for moving on the fastest. Try not to let it bother you, and just do your thing and be happy. It's her new bf's job to deal with her issues now, right? :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hey would you be willing to read the text conversation between my ex and I? So I could get your input? It would greatly help!

• Sure, if you think it would help... send me a friend request and then message it to me?

• Already requested..ctown