Thinking of Surprising an Ex of 7 years?

Okay , so I've been sort of in contact with my ex of and on , every time very briefly, but the last time it ended with him letting his girlfriend write me a hateful and hate filled text message the last contact which was January 2012, and I always wondered why HE didn't write it to me instead of letting her text from his phone to "handle the situation". I Haven't hit him up since but I'm thinking of popping up at his job just to surprise him. I kinda know he would be so shocked but I also don't think that he would be mad bcoz, the last time I was textin him I told him next time I hit you up its gonna be to meet up with you and he jsut wrote back "lol, yea right " bcoz he knows I'm very shy and stuff, but I can't let go of this urge to surprise him. I have a boyfriend of 5 years with one small kid and he has a girlfriend of 5 years, so help me out ppl, is it too crazy, but GO for it, or too crazy, Do NOT do it!

Ok , my idea is to pop up at his job randomly and maybe have lunch w/him..idk.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• i think that's too crazy you shouldn't do it, it might give the wrong impression.