Is she still interested? Did she lose interest?

so at first this girl was interested in me and really started showing it from last wed to fri because during work we were working together alone the whole time. anyway on Monday it was just us and things were going great and suddenly we stopped talking I tried getting her to talk . I don't know why but she wasn't talking. she didn't come to work yest. today we were working separately so I only talked to her about work stuff I needed from her. but she was quiet during lunch ( I didn't talk to her at all) kept glancing my way and during our car ride kept constnatly pressing up on me. can someone explain my situation? should I still be friendly or back off or what? thanks!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Be friendly still but I think maybe she is shy or has other stuff going on. So maybe back off a little, and still be nice but let her come to you if she wants to. Talk to her sometimes, and maybe try to get to know her, even with simple things to find something on common. She might get a little more comfortable.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think you still have a chance, but try to be smart now.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think she is still kind of interested

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• If she's still responsive physically (pressing up on me in the car) and you are 100% sure she is pressing up on you on purpose and it's not a tiny car then that's good.

She's probably clamming up so she doesn't say anything to embarrass herself and mess up her shot with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • it can be awkward to try and date people from work , maybe look for options elsewhere especially if you don't think this girl is even interested

1|0
    0|0
  • she is man give it a shot.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes