Is this a sign he's not into me?

This guy I've been seeing is in the middle of a move. But things are still new and I'm worried because he hasent made plans since our last date which was last fri. We had plans Sunday but they got cancelled because he wasent feeling well.At the beggining of the week, he said he'd check when were free next to make plans. I'm just beginning to worry that this is his way of showing me he isisnt interested. I mean I know moving into his first home must be stressful but how can he not have time to just check up. He's also never been a huge texter, but I figure he could call or let me know what's up.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't give up just yet. Give it a few more days. But it does seem like he's beginning to lose interest. Do you text or call him first at all? Or do you leave it all on him? Try texting him once to see when he's free. If he cancels again I would move on. Guys will make an effort to see you if they're interested. If they genuinely are busy, they might cancel but make different plans in place of it rather than just being like "sorry I can't cause of blah blah."

• I do text him and I have asked him on Sunday if we were still on for plans. That's when he told me he'd let me know this week. I get that moving is long and hard but it seems he must know what he's going to be up to in a few days.

• ok so if he said he'd let you know just give him the chance to. If he doesn't maybe text him next week and ask once more if your plans are still on. If he makes an effort at that point then it's probably fine, but if he doesn't really seem like he's trying to see you and just is kinda ambivalent, then I'd stop putting in an effort as well.