I want to cheat on my gf

She has cheated on me a ton of times. I took her back each time. I never really wanted to cheat until now - I have been 100 percent loyal for over a year now.. But, an opportunity has come up. The new girl is into it, even though she knows I'm with the other one. My girlfriend has been OK with the possibility of me cheating since she has done it so many times - its not an open relationship though. She will still cry if she finds out etc. But, she's hurt me so much I'm just not worried about it. Any advice would be appreciated.
Updates:
funny how all the guys say "do it she sucks!" and the girls say "noo nooo don't do it even though she did it to you"

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• One Bad for Another Bad does not make anything Better. If you choose to do this, it will only create an unhealthy form of trust. Sure she thinks its OK, but its still not Right. You chose to take her back every time becasuse you love her that deeply. If you become like her by breaking trust and cheating, then who will be the strong, stable, forgiving one?

If you want to cheat, maybe its because you never forgave her from before. Just because you took her back does not mean your heart forgave her. This feeling that you want to cheat, and the fact that she'd be OK with it - is already NOT healthy.

Forgive and Forget but only if she's willing to STOP Taking advantage of you and your generous heart...otherwise who's to say this new girl wouldn't treat you better? You never know what possibilities are out there, but at least be respectful and true to yourself. Either you are in love and you want to be with your girl, or you cannot get over her cheating and its buggin you inside and you want to act out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• She's a classless woman, but are you really going to bring yourself down to her level? Don't do that. Just break up with her and never speak to her again. Cut her out of your life for good. The only reason you take her back is because you do not believe you can do any better. If I were you, I would do some soul searching.

0|0
    0|0
  • BREAK UP WITH HER. . Cheating is NOT an option, just because she has done it 100 times, do not mean it is a free pass for you do something like cheating. . Don't be low and do something so stupid. ... That is not right at all ... Good luck :)

0|0
    0|0
  • nah don't cheat, break up and don't take her back. there's not thing wrong with feeling hurt and worrying about someone you've been with for so long, shows you have a good heart

but respect yourself enough to leave. cheating on someone, especially so many times, is like spitting on the relationship smh-- no respect at all. so respect yourself enough to leave

sometimes people stay with someone because they're not sure if someone else will come along/they don't want to be alone, but it'll happen. better to be with no one then to be with the wrong one

kinda a red flag if this new girls is into it when you have someone. despite that someone being a cheater, you guys are still together. I say in the mean time be single for awhile and date around. you'll meet someone who treats you the way you deserve to be treated

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't cheat, you guys need to just part ways. Once you step out, it'll never be the same...

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhhh your very dumb and immature, just break it off

0|0
    0|1
  • i think you shouldn't cheat you should break up

0|0
    0|0
  • uh huh have fun living with yourself..

0|0
    0|0
  • just fing break up with her

0|0
    0|0
  • Just break up with her

0|0
    0|0
  • Split up first or take a break don't cheat make sure you aren't with her for a while then see how you feel and if you like this girl purse her after but break up first and see if you want your girlfriend or someone else no point in being with someone you aren't happy with

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask yourself if you're good with that label: Two timing cheating bastard. I say, why stoop to her level? You sure she would cry since you're so sure she's cheated so many times before? Just break up. That's good enough to make her cry if you believe she loves you that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't cheat just leave!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did you take her back? I would've ended it the first time it happened. Your relationship is seriously messed up and unhealthy. Break up, then go see whoever you want to.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol @ comparing 3 male responses to 14 female responses. Anyway, Esteel has his head on straight.

What Guys Said 3

• y lower your self to that bro. don't become her. two choices, break if off and move on, or, stay with her. not that she really deserves it. by the sound of things.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would do it just to spite her ;)

She deserves it.

0|0
    1|0
  • get pictures

get a video

make it look passionate

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes