I want to cheat on my gf

She has cheated on me a ton of times. I took her back each time. I never really wanted to cheat until now - I have been 100 percent loyal for over a year now.. But, an opportunity has come up. The new girl is into it, even though she knows I'm with the other one. My girlfriend has been OK with the possibility of me cheating since she has done it so many times - its not an open relationship though. She will still cry if she finds out etc. But, she's hurt me so much I'm just not worried about it. Any advice would be appreciated.
funny how all the guys say "do it she sucks!" and the girls say "noo nooo don't do it even though she did it to you"

143

Most Helpful Girl

• One Bad for Another Bad does not make anything Better. If you choose to do this, it will only create an unhealthy form of trust. Sure she thinks its OK, but its still not Right. You chose to take her back every time becasuse you love her that deeply. If you become like her by breaking trust and cheating, then who will be the strong, stable, forgiving one?

If you want to cheat, maybe its because you never forgave her from before. Just because you took her back does not mean your heart forgave her. This feeling that you want to cheat, and the fact that she'd be OK with it - is already NOT healthy.

Forgive and Forget but only if she's willing to STOP Taking advantage of you and your generous heart...otherwise who's to say this new girl wouldn't treat you better? You never know what possibilities are out there, but at least be respectful and true to yourself. Either you are in love and you want to be with your girl, or you cannot get over her cheating and its buggin you inside and you want to act out.