Is this a good sign with my EX-Girlfriend?

[Short Question] {Help Please}

>>>We broke up 3 days ago and I made a page of us when we were together on Facebook and I put up a picture saying today saying "Don't lose yourself in attempt to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you." on it. And I got 3 messages from Facebook,skype and text from my EX saying why am I putting that picture up on our page and is it about her twice and what's it about.

>>>Does this show that she actually cares or what?

Thanks for your advice.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She might care, but not the way you want her to. I think you puting that pic up is your way of processing through the emotions of a break up. I did the same thing. It's almost like a mourning process - what could have been - what you once were..you know.

Its only been 3 days, so what ever caused the break up might still be a sensative issue, however when ever you can Talk to her - find out what she ment by ASKING HER what she ment. If she's mad right now, you won't wana hear it, but you should at least know where you stand (if you still have a chance, or not).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I mean I think she cares about her self image. You saying, "Don't lose yourself in attempt to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you." makes her look bad. And you shouldn't be posting anything about her post-break up. That's bad on your part.

0|0
    0|0
  • Step away from the computer. What happens in a relationship is between the two people in it. You shouldn't be posting anything about it,especially on a page dedicated to it. It's odd. It's fine to feel that way,but don't live your life through fb. Do you for a little while, if she still has feelings for you,she'll come back,but posting private business online is only going to repel her.

0|0
    0|0
  • she dosnt want to seem heartless to her friends..

0|0
    0|0
  • well she wants you to stop doing that crazy stuff. she cares of you to make a big drama out of it,

0|0
    0|0
  • If she truly cared she would tell you and make it clear.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 messages, huh? bathump

her asking why are you putting that pic up, I can understand,

but if it's about her and what's it about sounds kind of dumb after your caption.

She's just worried about her public image as a lousy gf.

0|0
    0|0
  • It probably is

0|0
    0|0
  • She probably doesn't care the way you want her to. She was just curious why you'd do that and if it really was targeted at her. If anything, she's probably a bit offended...

0|0
    0|0
  • i think she cares in the sense of you stopping to harass her

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Sounds like you have a classic 19 YO bitchy ex girlfriend on your hands and you already tried to flick holy water on her and say "BEGONE SATAN!"

K, this is not a good sign all joking aside.

The relationship is done, either say you hated all of it and move on or just leave it. Don't try to win her heart back because she will now be cold towards you.

Take down the photo and play it off as a mistake if anything, but stop contacting her all together.

0|0
    0|0
  • It makest look like she cheated on you with some random guy. Makes her look bad. Also makes you look weak.

I don't want to be rude, but if she wanted to be with someone who would put up Facebook quotes like that she'd be a lesbian

0|0
    0|0
  • uh I don't think you can judge if she cares based on her question

you created a page and posted stuff that is a clear reference to your relationship. she asked what it's about.

maybe she cares in the sense that you are airing personal stuff --- maybe she is just curious -- maybe she is deeply in love with you... there is simply know what to tell based on what she asked.

If someone did what you did I want to know what it was about regardless of my deeper feelings I'd wonder what it is supposed to mean and why you put it up

0|0
    0|0
  • It shows you're being creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 days ago > "Whatever it is, probably."

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

Do you?

0|0
    0|0
  • She is curious, that's all. Most women are.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes