Is this a good sign with my EX-Girlfriend?

[Short Question] {Help Please}

>>>We broke up 3 days ago and I made a page of us when we were together on Facebook and I put up a picture saying today saying "Don't lose yourself in attempt to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you." on it. And I got 3 messages from Facebook,skype and text from my EX saying why am I putting that picture up on our page and is it about her twice and what's it about.

>>>Does this show that she actually cares or what?

Thanks for your advice.

107

Most Helpful Girl

• She might care, but not the way you want her to. I think you puting that pic up is your way of processing through the emotions of a break up. I did the same thing. It's almost like a mourning process - what could have been - what you once were..you know.

Its only been 3 days, so what ever caused the break up might still be a sensative issue, however when ever you can Talk to her - find out what she ment by ASKING HER what she ment. If she's mad right now, you won't wana hear it, but you should at least know where you stand (if you still have a chance, or not).