Do you think this was okay to do to my EX-Girlfriend?

[Short Question[Advice Please]]

I uploaded a picture saying "if she loved you she would of never went behind your back and hurt you" and uploaded it to Facebook for her only to see,She lied to me and went behind my back,Do you think it was okay for me to do that,She broke my heart.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think it was ok

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Nope. You are only hurting yourself. Don't live your life on Facebook,dude. Don't give her the satisfaction of showing her that she still is on your mind. She broke your heart,now move on.

3|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty immature. And just because only she could see it doesn't mean it's just going to be her that sees it. She's probably going to show her friends and say something like, "look what this thirsty little moron posted."

1|0
    0|0
  • Okay? Not really.

Unacceptable? Not really.

Unclassy? Yes.

Immature? Yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • No it isn't okay but you need to be the bigger person and move on

2|0
    0|0
  • no, you should try to move on than trying to do sneaky pityful things actually. sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Idk what shr did but wtf fb really my young young guys lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because you put it for only her to see it, doesn't mean hackers can't see it and use it and put it all over the Internet. Be the bigger person, that was immature, and will probably piss her off.

0|0
    1|0
  • You can do what you want, but what message are you trying to give? That you are still bitter?

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd be rolling my eyes. What'd she lie about anyway?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, but she's taking up some real estate in your head. You're essentially giving her power that she doesn't really deserve. She was nasty to you, you do your best to drop her. You don't need someone who breaks your heart as badly as it seems she did.

Leave her alone, man. You're just "pouring salt on your wound." You keep in contact with her, do dramatic stuff. You need to let the wound heal. You're doing more damage to yourself than she did by doing that.

Do you deserve a heartfelt apology? Probably. But is your life that dependent on her giving you one? Hope not. Can you survive without it? Can you move on? Yes, but YOU have to make the choice to move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Terrible move bro. Go and remove it and move on with life. What is done is done. Don't be that crazy ex. just don't

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Don't air your dirty laundry on Facebook. It makes you look tacky.

3|0
    0|0
  • Just walk away - don't hide the truth from anyone who asks but don't make it a big, dramatic story or call her names. Just "she went behind my back." and nothing else.

0|0
    0|0
  • by doing that you let her win, she still know now how much effect she has on you so you let her win

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't really matter, but your letting her win

1|0
    0|0
    • How am I letting her win,Would it not make her feel bad?

• Show All
    • ... are you the QA? and because your proving that your affected by her... the best thing to do is just move on with your life imo

• no it would just make her annoyed and make her realize what kind of guy you are and maybe that's why she left you the way she did. plus she would show her friends and they would tell their friends and now you got a bad rep

• No.

You should've told *her* that, not Facebook.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a whiny bitch move.

The better move is to make her think you didn't give a sh*t.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes