How come If you accept a girl apology for cheating, they do it again?

How come when a girl has been given another chance for cheating, she does it again?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When you take back a cheater, they know you aren't going to leave them, for cheating.

They do it because they can get away with it. OR they simply don't believe in monogamy, and just say they are monogamous to get the person that they want to have sex with.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Some girls (like some people) can only learn from their mistakes if they are made to face the negative consequences of their actions.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not impossible t truly regret cheating on skeins, knowing it was a huge mistake and be devoted to your significant other afterward. You can be forgiven and you can forgive. A 2nd time, you should dump them before they finish confessing to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Because cheaters are scumbags who only think of themselves. If I know a woman has cheated in the past, there is a 99% I won't date her.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because she didn't care about him in the first place. She wouldn't have cheated if she actually loved him and wanted him. She wouldn't have cheated again if she even gave a damn about his existence.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd feel very tempted to kill her with my own bare hands and I would do it if there would be no consequences for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because people will often do what they can get away with.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• she's a cheater maybe? saying sorry doesn't mean you won't do it again,it can also mean that she simply likes not really paying for her actions but instead just relies on people being forgiving. forgiving cheaters is a dumbass move.

0|0
    0|0
    • She stayed in our home because she dated my brother. She cheated on him again. When its going downhill she listen to love songs pretending she love him.

• cheaters should be dumped,pronto.

• because its like any other crime or bad thing, you only have to do it once. the second time will be asy.

0|0
    0|0
  • She got away with it before and you took her back.Cheaters cannot fight tempation.Like the saying goes once a cheater always a cheater.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once a cheater always a cheater

2|0
    0|0
  • Once a cheater, always a cheater.

99% of the time.

I don't think I'd ever give a cheater a second chance. I'll never be able to trust them again and it'll harm our entire relationship from then on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes