Stupid reasons why girls break up with guys

I've heard some really dumb stories, and I was wondering if anyone had any?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had a friend break up with a guy because she thought he might cheat on her later. She THOUGHT he MIGHT cheat on her LATER. He didn't have any regular cheater signs like flirting or texting other girls. She just had a dream about him cheating and went with it.

There are also other stupid reasons I've heard of:

He was focusing more on school work more than me.

He was driving an old run down truck and it was ugly. (Remember, this is high school. Most people have sh*tty cars)

I wanted to show him how much he needs me and would miss me. <--- This takes 1st

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I'm old, so forgive me if I'm using strange terminology that you youngun's don't understand.

A girl broke up with me because I wouldn't let her borrow a cassette tape.

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman I don't know left a man I do know because the man kept using those handtowels in the bathroom. Remember men: THEY ARE FOR GUESTS

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't like certain kinds of music their man listens to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gut feeling.

He laughed.

He masturbates.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Most people use stupid reasons as excuses for a break up, when in reality they simply don't want to be with them anymore.

One of my friends told me she told a guy they had to break up because he sweat too much. When in reality he was clingy and overbearing.

One of my friends told me that he told a girl they had to break up because she drank too much milk. When in reality he simply didn't like anything about her.

People are allow to break up with someone if they don't want to be with them anymore. It doesn't, and shouldn't matter the reason why. IF they want to go, let them go. No one should be forced to stay in a relationship that they don't want to be in.

0|0
    0|0
  • there ugly . on the inside &out

1|0
    0|0
  • talking to girl classmates and getting jealous for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • what their star sign says

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes