Just got dumped, now I'm going downhill

Me ex recently dumped me. I was in China for 10 days and came home. He told me he cheated on me, then told me he loved her more than me, and then blocked my number and blocked me on Facebook. I feel like I did everything wrong and I'm starting to hate myself and I've been crying all day...I don't know what to do :(
Then he called me last night to check in and see if I was okay, and now he says he made a mistake...and now I don't know what to do...

63

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't do anything wrong! He made the decision to cheat on you, who knows why. But he messed up, and he's handling everything very immaturely and insensitively. He seems like a jerk and you're probably better off. It's gonna take time to get over him, so don't be afraid to cry it out. Just give yourself time and try to distract yourself, and you'll move on eventually. I'm so sorry, that sounds so terrible to go through :( Being cheated on is bad enough, but everything else he did just seems so spiteful. Please don't hate yourself! Hate him!

• @update- this is going to sound harsh but he may have just come back because something went wrong with the other girl...now she might be unavailable so he came running back to you. Don't fall for it, just let him go. You'll be better off in the end, as much as it sucks :(