So, I kind of like this kid at work...

We joke around together in the office a bit, but I really like him. We text occasionally and such but what else can I do? (I work at the beach, its really casual). And I went back to work to get my water bottle while he was closing (alone) after I got ready to go hang out with friends (straight hair, makeup, dress) and he kept checking me out. What else can I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You have 3 options in my opinion:

1. Hope, wish, & pray he'll make the first move

2. Make the first move, such as asking him out.

3. Amp things up by flirting with him a lot more ... then decide to proceed from there.

Do what you feel is best with this situation, just make sure you don't like back and think to yourlself, "I wish I had done this ..." That's the worst. Trust me on that one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You should have invited him to hang with your friends. Next time that opportunity comes up, invite him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Invite him to hangout with your friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you could arrange to be getting changed out of your beach clothes when he's closing alone and "accidentally" let him catch you topless or in your bra. Check his reaction out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Let him take all the time he needs to just admire you until he starts to get the confident he needs to ask you out. for the meantime acknowledge the attention and keep impressing him with your beautyyy

0|0
    0|0
  • well just go and invite him for something or ask what he does on weekends and tell him you should hang out.

0|0
    0|0
  • you could try and talk to him or ask to hang out or something.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes