So, I kind of like this kid at work...

We joke around together in the office a bit, but I really like him. We text occasionally and such but what else can I do? (I work at the beach, its really casual). And I went back to work to get my water bottle while he was closing (alone) after I got ready to go hang out with friends (straight hair, makeup, dress) and he kept checking me out. What else can I do?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• You have 3 options in my opinion:

1. Hope, wish, & pray he'll make the first move

2. Make the first move, such as asking him out.

3. Amp things up by flirting with him a lot more ... then decide to proceed from there.

Do what you feel is best with this situation, just make sure you don't like back and think to yourlself, "I wish I had done this ..." That's the worst. Trust me on that one.