How can I get my ex back?

I put my childs father through alot,

I made a mistake

I want my family back. I want my child's father back

We broke up 3 years ago. I put him through hell through out the on/off 5 years that we were together.

he is in the music industry, and I wasn't feeling that at all. he proposed to me but I turned him down. In addition, I gave him an std. I never cheated on him,but I just stop taking the medications because it had nasty side effects; and he contracted it from me. He knew about my uncurrable std, but he resents me for giving it to him.

I also kicked him out my home, and he resents me because he told me he had nowhere to go. He was homeless. I wish I can turn back time.

I now realized I made a mistake. He has since moved on, he has a woman in his life, and he told me that he loves her, and is planning to have a child with her.

I love him, I made a huge mistake, I want my family back. I wish I can turn back time, and change the mistakes I've made. I know I put him through hell in the past. I've tried to break his relationship up, because of my anger. and I know I would do anything to get him back into my life..

we are a family, how can I get him back. I can't go on. I want my famly back>? we belong together.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Please find someone else that won't ever push those buttons again. You are dreaming it will all be like heaven but really it will just be the same all over again. You deserve a guy that makes you feel at peace, he finally deserves happiness in his new life.