Getting over the ex?

My ex and I broke up over 6 months ago, but we were together for over 6 years. she cheated on me, blamed shift everything to me, dumped me and started dating the guy.

Re ran the whole thing in my head and I know I wasn't at fault. I know I used to treat her good, buy her flowers, massager her feet, clean, take care of her and so on.

It sucks cause I am having so much trouble getting over her. She was my first girlfriend and first everything. That was the second time she cheated on me once and I forgive her before. Some days am OK, sometimes it really sucks. Don't know if she even regrets it or will ever do, but I don't know how to get over her. Also found out the guy is an ass and a player. he used to date one of my friends and she said he was cheating on her with 4 other girls.

Would appreciate any advice. Well besides the suck it up, be a man, grow a pair :) thanks

34

Most Helpful Guy

• first off it doesn't matter what he regrets are. You are at fault for being hurt. She cheated once and that was your chance to find a person to make you happy that was loyal and decent. Instead you chose to stay with a cheater. You put your heart on the chopping block for her to hurt you. You sound like a sucker to me. Learn from this and be happy to be rid of her. Point only one finger and point it at you. Find new hobbies, friends and things to do at night. Stay busy and have fun. Look out for #1 (you) as no one else will. Feeling sorry for yourself or living in the past is useless and will hurt you emotionally and physically. You have a choice to be happy. Choose away.