Girls, what would you think if you just got with a new boyfriend and he told you this?

"You can talk to as many guys as you like and I will never get jealous ever because I trust you completely, but if you ever cheat you are gone."

Just said as kind of a where he stands on cheating kind of thing.

71

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know I think it would depend on when it was brought up, like if it was related to the conversation we were having it would be more acceptable. I also personally would appreciate him expressing his feeling and thoughts to me but I might question why he felt like he needed to say that to me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE