Girls, what would you think if you just got with a new boyfriend and he told you this?

"You can talk to as many guys as you like and I will never get jealous ever because I trust you completely, but if you ever cheat you are gone."

Just said as kind of a where he stands on cheating kind of thing.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know I think it would depend on when it was brought up, like if it was related to the conversation we were having it would be more acceptable. I also personally would appreciate him expressing his feeling and thoughts to me but I might question why he felt like he needed to say that to me.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• If it was relevant to the conversation, that's fine. I don't think it needs to be said because I'd take that as a given.

If he randomly said it, I'd probably think it was strange. Seems strangely threatening lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that's perfectly reasonable, lol. But I'd think it a bit odd if it didn't in some way relate to the current conversation at hand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fair enough.

but out of the blues?... a little weird.

so as long as it ties into the conversation at hand then yes that's more than understanding.

0|0
    0|0
  • that he's controlling becuase that's a given.

0|0
    0|0
    • does NOT mean he's controlling. quite the opposite actually

• well I would ge toffended becuas eit feels like he is letting me rather than the fac tthat he has to be like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • letting you? know he is trying to say he's not the jealous type and would not be when she talks to guys or is friends with them.

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 1

• Seems odd to just randomly bring up

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes