Girls, when you break up with a guy would you rather him moving on cold, or pining over you for awhile first?

Between one extreme to another, when you break up with a guy would you rather a guy just completely move on without showing any signs like it affected him or would you like to see him suffer for awhile before he did?
i've been friends with guys who have done both. I knew guy who was dumped and moved on very quickly. and then another guy who was friggin depressed as hell for a couple months before he could move on

81

Most Helpful Guy

• They want you pining over them and these girls here saying otherwise are lying to themselves which there is no worse dishonesty...

Any girl, any person for that matter, who has experienced a deep relationship only to have it end with the other immediately involving themselves with someone else will agree. It sucks. It makes you feel like the time you spent together meant nothing. It makes you feel used an discarded like a worthless piece of trash.

• you are so right. no one want to know the person you were with moved on so quick, and they didn't care about you. I think that most people say moving on are lying. That would included guys as well.

• EVERYONE? are all females the same? what are you a spokesperson to all the females? why you know me better than myself? the nerve of you to call other people dishonest when you don't have any freakin idea what they are going through

• my apologies, I got carried away.. that's your opinion I should have respected it.