This girl gets really hot and then really cold. What should I do?

There's a girl I have been seeing for about two months. I recently went away on a trip, and she asked if I was going to miss her, so I said I would. On the trip, I tried calling her, to no avail. Facebook messages were ignored at first, then the second half of the trip she started writing back. I came back into town, I talked to her on the phone the first night, then we planned to see each other the next night. Then she stood me up, and called later that night and apologized. We had a heart to heart, she told me she's in a really bad place, and I assured her that she didn't have to pretend to be happy in front of me. Then the next night she came over and we had sex. When I drove her home she said it was good to have me back, we kissed and she said she doesn't have much time, but may be able to do something one night before she leaves on her trip. I flirted with her on Facebook, to which she responded positively, then I ask her if I could see her before she leaves. She read the message, but didn't write back.

So I'm not sure what do to. I'm thinking of leaving flowers at her door, sort of wishing her well on the trip, and maybe in life in general, and tell her that I enjoyed the time we had together.

Other option is to do nothing and wait two weeks for her to come back.

Another option is try calling again, but that seems kind of pushy.

I really don't understand her. I would like to keep seeing her, I just want her to express herself, like when I asked if I could see her through a Facebook message she could have written back saying "oh man, I'm really busy, no can do"... I don't know what I should do!

41

Most Helpful Girl

• well just try to talk to her about yur relationship and be more patient.