Is it normal to be worried that my boyfriend's ex wants him back?

My boyfriend recently informed me that his ex girl friend just asked him out. He said that he told her he's taken, but I'm still kinda worried. I don't know why they broke up, nor do I care to know, but I'm worried he'll go back to her. I don't know what she looks like or what she's like, so I'm scared that I have competition that I can't even compete with since I don't know what she's like. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's normal if you really think he would leave you for the other girl...

If you are confident he would not do this and believe in the hopefully stronger relationship that you and him have...that sadly she may not have come close to ever experiencing.

Than what's to worry about...?

If anything she should be worried

Worried that he's never coming back to her...

Because he has you.

Just continue the relationship with him like you never knew that she became interested.

Be confident in your relationship...

What Guys Said 1

• Of course it's normal to worry.

Would you really want a guy who no other girl wanted? Just relax.

What Girls Said 2

• jsut keep on being yourself, bring out the things he likes more about you and don't get psycho on him.

• i think it is normal