Are we on the road to getting back together?

My boyfriend and I broke up 2 weeks ago. It was a mutual break up in the sense that he expressed some doubts, and then I said the words, "well then I think it's best for us to break up." I didn't want to break up and I felt forced to do so...

Well ever since, my ex has reached out to me in some form daily. One day he will text, the next day he will call, the next he will like something on my Facebook... and so on. We have both expressed our regret for the relationship ending because there was nothing actually wrong in the relationship.

Today, we talked on the phone for the first time in almost 3 weeks, it felt like no time had passed and we had an amazing, fun conversation. During which, we both mentioned that we still had some things that belonged to the other person (nothing substantial or anything) and we were joking about it. I think he picked up on my underlying tone because he said that we would talk about this later... and specified that we would talk about our relationship later. I didn't even bring it up. He later suggested that he could 'swing by' to say hi, and possibly hang out later this week.

He has also not told his mom that we are broken up, and has even been saying that we are still together. So this, combined with the communication, and today's conversation is a good sign? Are we on the road to getting back together?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• No doubt you have a great chance to get back together,

But don't let him sweep all the issues that made you break up under the rug; they might be hidden for now, but they'll be back to haunt both of you if you don't work them out between you!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE