Been dating a girl for 2 weeks, and things are starting to pick up with my ex

My ex and I broke up sometime in early April after about a year and a half together. The relationship was great and it ended because she was overall unhappy with life at the time.

I spent the following months convincing myself that she would come back to me and that we could be happy again. So I never really officially got over her. There's always been a little bit of what we had that I've held on to.

While waiting for her, another girl just sorta fell into my lap, and we hit it off from the beginning. We went on a couple dates, and starting later this week, we will have been together for two weeks. I like this girl a lot, but when I try to compare her to my ex, she doesn't seem to come close yet.

My problem is my ex and I have always talked throughout the breakup. We work together too so I see her often. Well as of the last few days, we have been getting together daily, and I'm not claiming to be able to read a girl's mind, but it's very clear that she misses us. I don't know if it's because I'm with someone else that made her do that, but it's easy to see she still likes me. She even admitted to the fact that she wanted to talk to me weeks ago about us, but never did.

My problem is I really don't know what to do here. Yes I'm not afraid to say that I still have extreme feelings for my ex. More than my current girlfriend. I haven't really established a whole lot with the current one, but I can tell it has the makings of something great. I don't know who to choose! Seeing my ex like I have lately is sparking up so many emotions and so many things I had wanted for months!

22

Most Helpful Guy

• If her life was unhappy with you before it'll only be a way again.

2 weeks of just dating a girl is t going to co pare to sharing a year and a half with a girl you were I. Love with. It's going to take time.

My advice. Ask your ex to respect your space while your dating a new girl.