Girls, how do you feel about guys who aren't afraid to pick you up and move you around?

I ask this even in a non-sexual context.

A common example I deal with:

I'll be sitting on my couch, and I'll pat the couch next to me to indicate the girl should sit there. She'll sit down...two feet away.

This typically leads to me raising an eyebrow, leaning over, picking her up, and scooting her over next to me -- or just straight onto my lap since she's making me work for it. Or, if a girl's legs are where I want mine to be and we're sprawling out, I'll just lift their legs up, rotate them, bend them, etc, put them wherever I want them.
Updates:
Interesting that virtually every girl who answered responded positively, but the question is rated three stars...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's something about guys moving you around or picking you up or whatever (in a positive way, of course) that makes you feel girly. A lot of girls are self-conscious about their weight and it's reassuring knowing a guy can move you around. My one friend is a bit bigger and her muscular boyfriend "throws her around" in the bedroom all the time and she loves it...if only for the fact that it doesn't make her feel heavy.

Plus, for some reason it's pretty much an instant turn on when a guy picks you up or moves you around (at least for me). It's a reminder of sex and what he can do in the bedroom.

0|1
    0|0
    • @update: I just rated it 5 stars :-P Sorry I always forget to rate questions...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I wouldn't appreciate it. If I'm sitting in a certain place in a certain way, obviously that's how I want to be sitting. I find it so annoying when a guy pats the seat next to him like he's saying "here, girl. come."

If I want to be close to you, trust me, I will. If I want to sit on your lap, I will BE ON YOUR LAP. :)

0|0
    0|1
  • I think it's cute. I love when my boyfriend does things like that. I like feeling that he's strong enough to pick me up, it's hot and very appealing (even non-sexually) I just like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • That is probably the cutest thing I've ever heard; when this happens in movies I just melt, haha!

0|1
    0|0
  • ahaaahahah that's so cute and funny. Pick me up!

Less work for me ;D

0|1
    0|0
  • Take me now I'm yours

0|1
    0|0
  • Im okay with a guy picking me up:D

0|1
    0|0
  • if we're together, that's fine...

0|0
    0|1