Ex boyfriend has feelings for me but is trying to hook up with a woman 20+ years older than him

So my ex boyfriend who broke up with me contacted me recently telling me that he misses me and he still has feelings for me and is stupid for letting go a good thing. However he tells me that he's confused as to whether to settle down or remain single. He tells me we're just talking and he doesn't want us to date yet, which is why he's not being affectionate towards me. However he's been trying to hook up with a woman who has kids both of our age meaning she's 20+ years older than him. I know about this because he left his Facebook open on my laptop and I saw all the messages they were sending each other back and fourth. So I asked him if I'm the only one he has feelings for and he tells me yes that he still misses me but is unsure of wanting to settle down and be in a relationship. And yes he broke up with me about a year ago and there's a part of me that does want him back and another part of me is just disgusted with him and the whole situation. Also I was one of his few serious relationships with with whom he settled down with. So I'm not sure what to do or say because right now I'm just weighing everything out. Any thoughts would be great on this :(

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you OK being with the toy who is kept in the box until his new toy breaks? And when that new toy breaks he dusts you off and plays with you again... until another new toy comes along?

Or would you actually like to be with someone who respects you? and treats you with the way you treat them?

• Yeah I'm just more in shock of the 20+ year fling he's going after and I'm starting to take him as a joke

• This guy isn't "the one" I suggest you end things with him and move on. Be strong and don't look back.

• yeah I have to