Would you say that Girls move in with their bfs more than guys move in with their Gfs?

I tend to see girls moving in with their boyfriend way more than the opposite.

Do you think this is true? or no? And if so, why do you think that is? is this another 'gender roles' thing? like girls are 'supposed' to move in?
  • Yes, girls do move in with their bfs way more than guys movie in with their gfs
  • No, actually I've noticed the opposite
  • Actually, I've seen about the same
    Vote C

67

Most Helpful Girl

• No. It's always either because of

1. The girl doesn't trust the guy alone so she feels she needs to move in to keep a watch on him 24-7

Or because

2. The girl feels so close to the man that she can't see herself alone so she decides to move in with him so she never has to