Why did my ex say this?

I dated this girl for about six months last year. I broke up with her because I had been in a really long relationship before her, and I just wasn't ready for another one. I definitely think that she was more into me than I was into her. She contacted a few times after the break up, but I never responded. So, its been a year since we broke up. We recently hung for the first time since the break up. She came over to my place, and we ended up making out. Nothing else happened beyond that though. Right before she left she said that she had to take a shower to wash the Nick (me) off her. Then she said it took her three months after we broke to get all the Nick off her before, and that she had to exfoliate a lot.Why did she say this, and do you think its rude?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you broke her heart when you broke up with her and she may be resentful, I don't think it was rude though. I would be careful how you treat her so that you don't lead her on.

I'm curious if 'not being ready' is real. My ex was fresh out of a 5 year relationship when I met him and we dated for 3 months, he broke thing off twice because he felt he wasn't ready. He even said he feels he can't make anyone happy when he's not happy himself. Do you think he's depressed and not over his ex? I guess I'm just wondering why you guys feel like your not ready for anything when you meet an obviously awesome girl. Why fight it? Or is it something more subconscious at work?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• lol you're full pf sh*t. it doesn't take anyone 6 months to realize they are not ready for a relationship. you HAD a 6 month relationship. then dumped her. end of story. its its own reason. not because iof something previous.

you thinking she's more into you than you into her is crap. if you want to break up with a person break up with them. feelings are fluid. they change constantly.and rarely does one person want the other way more. feelings stay pretty consistent to the level of each. discrepency between level of ego that's another matter.

if you don't want a relationship you don't want oner. the excuses are cowardly.

anyways why do you care what she thinks. you broke up with her. idont see why you're even hanging out. esp if you think she likes you more than you like her. how desperate for attention are you.

0|0
    0|0
  • she was trying to insult you, but then why did she even make out with you..?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like it was a massive sh*t test. You should have told her you were going into the shower with her to help get more Nick on her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's rude..I wouldn't think much of it for now.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems that she has a hard time moving on from your relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes