How do I tell what my girlfriend is feeling?

Me and my girlfriend have been together for a little over a year and things started out great. She made me feel like I was the only thing that mattered and as long as she had me she was happy. After a few months I admit that I started to take her for granted and as a result she broke up with me cause she had enough. We were apart for about 2 months and we got back together. When we got back together everything seemed to be good for the longest time up til about a month ago and all of a sudden she would rather spend her free time out with friends then spending any of it with me. And I don't mind that she wants her friend time but it would be nice for her to want to spend a little time with me too. But she uses the excuse that we live together as a reason not to want to spend time with me on her days off. She has anger issues and is very stubborn so when I tried to confront her about it she got mad and I got mad that she would rather argue about it then try to fix it so I told her to go stay at her uncle's for a while which is where she was living before we moved in together. She hasn't wanted to come home , she hasn't seemed to want to be around me, she texts back short, and this would lead me to think she don't care right? But then if I don't talk to her for a few days she texts me first. And she recently found out that I was talking to some of my old friends that are girls and when she did she flipped out on me almost in what seemed to be a jealous rage. She told me to stop talking to them and I told her that when she starts showing she cares then I will stop talking to them and she got mad and said "have fun talking to them hoes and see how far you get" . I don't know what she. Is feeling and what do I have to do to get her to open her eyes and show what she is feeling.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, you're a great guy for showing her love. Secondly, is she confused? Why would she be jealous yet treat you like dirt. Jokes aside, you did what you can. You confronted her which is what I wish mine would do to get a point across. You said you've dated for a while and got back together, so obviously you have a history and know things about her more than anyone else. Compromising is key. You, stop taking to hoes because yes it may feel like karma or revenge, but never mess with another girl while you're with someone, your main girl will be jealous. So who cares if it is a friend. Let her know, you're girlfriend, that she is your priority. If you don't like that she's with certain people, tell her. You can't always keep quiet, because both of y'all will be confused and may ruin things that could have been saved. Best of luck