Why has my cheating ex cried?

So after me and my cheating ex split up and whilst we were stilling living together I caught him crying. I don't think he wanted me to catch him because he was locked away in the spare bedroom.

Now I can't understand why he would be crying after the way he treated me and told me he didn't want to be with me because I invaded his privacy because I accessed him phone information and read the messages, he was sending to other women. I also called these women to get clarity.

He also cried when we had a altercation and I turned into the 'crazy' ex but my hormones are all over the place being pregnant.

He also broke down crying when someone close to us asked him 'why he cheated'.

But ever since those incidents he has been very hot and cold towards me.

I want to know why you think he cried?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• He regrets it. He feels bad about cheating on his pregnant girlfriend (he's the father?)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He is the father of both my children. I feel he regrets it, I seen a photo of him on Facebook partying and he looks miserable and not that into it.

I thought when men break free from a woman that made then 'unhappy' they are happy and free.

Maybe i;m confused also, I think he may have depression.

• He probably thought he was unhappy but realizes he made a big mistake