Why has my cheating ex cried?

So after me and my cheating ex split up and whilst we were stilling living together I caught him crying. I don't think he wanted me to catch him because he was locked away in the spare bedroom.

Now I can't understand why he would be crying after the way he treated me and told me he didn't want to be with me because I invaded his privacy because I accessed him phone information and read the messages, he was sending to other women. I also called these women to get clarity.

He also cried when we had a altercation and I turned into the 'crazy' ex but my hormones are all over the place being pregnant.

He also broke down crying when someone close to us asked him 'why he cheated'.

But ever since those incidents he has been very hot and cold towards me.

I want to know why you think he cried?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He regrets it. He feels bad about cheating on his pregnant girlfriend (he's the father?)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He is the father of both my children. I feel he regrets it, I seen a photo of him on Facebook partying and he looks miserable and not that into it.

I thought when men break free from a woman that made then 'unhappy' they are happy and free.

Maybe i;m confused also, I think he may have depression.

• He probably thought he was unhappy but realizes he made a big mistake

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Because he was very emotional about it. Same reason you cry. Nothing secret about it. But since showing his emotion didn't work out well with you, he's bottling it up now.

0|0
    0|0
    • The thing is I suspected he was cheating before I got the conclusive proof and told him if he was living life like he was single he should leave. He denied he was cheating!

I was prepared to talk it out at one point, then I thought about it and if he will ever change he will have to want to for himself not me throwing myself at him. I still have feelings for him, but I am prepared for life without him now.

I know I'm attractive and still get approached even though I'm pregnant now.

• Guilt?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm assuming he's the father of your babby. perhaps he has mixed feelings about having a child and being with you. what they are I have no idea.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I am sorry it's not what you want to hear but you did ask for opinions! It's guilt and nothing more. If they really love you they wouldn't even consider cheating babe. He's feeling sorry for HIMSELF. That's it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Relationships has it's ups and downs and are filled with emotions.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes