How do I get over him?

we were tgt for 11 months 20 days, and I suggested a breakup because I found out he was actually two timing me with some othr girl. and she also knew about me, that we were still together. less than a month after we split, he got her to be in a relationship with him, even though she knew we were both two timed at the same time. the funny thing is that after they got together he asked me to go to his house once. I did and he acted like we were still tgt and normal.

been a week since we last texted eeach other and I keep seeing them walk together in front of me, PDA-ing in front of me, and it hurts sometimes. I miss him, but I definitely do not want him back, he was unfaithful afterall. Is finding someone else to have a crush on better, and a way to get over him?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's good that you haven't texted in a week, keep it that way. Talking to him is only going to make it harder for you to move on. Next time asks you to go over, don't. All that is going to do is let him know he can have you whenever he wants, whether you're together or not, & you're just gonna end up even more hurt. Definitely keep your options open, but don't rush into another relationship just to try to get over him. Wait until you're over him and really ready to be in a new relationship. Because if you're still hung up on this guy, then the new guy is going to be the one getting hurt.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Its gonna hurt. I mean the guy cheated on you and then proceeded to be insensitive about and it and date the girl he was cheating on you with. Give it time, I think that's the only thing that could fix it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go to new places, and do new things, travel if you can, change jobs or learn a new skill..try to find out about the world beyond what you and he knew of. That's the best way to forget him..replace the whole part of your life that involved him!

0|0
    0|0
  • Time heals all wounds. Spend time with friends, have fun and be single and enjoy yourself. Remember who you were before him and you'll realize that a guy whose that much of a prick doesn't deserve to have you feeling like crap over him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Another crush usually helps.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Take time for yourself. You need to get back to the old you. The individual you. When you find yourself again, you will find you have grown stronger. And will be better equipped to smell out the jerks from the good guys and you will chose your next boyfriend from the right type. Don't worry, You will be happy again. For now, try to stay away from where you can see them. You need time to heal your heart. And seeing them over and over is just nipping at the scab.

2|0
    0|0
  • You're doing fine.. just give it a little more time. Keep your options open but don't force yourself to try to meet someone else to get over your ex.. you will just be covering up the problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Find someone fast girl

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes