How do I get over him?

we were tgt for 11 months 20 days, and I suggested a breakup because I found out he was actually two timing me with some othr girl. and she also knew about me, that we were still together. less than a month after we split, he got her to be in a relationship with him, even though she knew we were both two timed at the same time. the funny thing is that after they got together he asked me to go to his house once. I did and he acted like we were still tgt and normal.

been a week since we last texted eeach other and I keep seeing them walk together in front of me, PDA-ing in front of me, and it hurts sometimes. I miss him, but I definitely do not want him back, he was unfaithful afterall. Is finding someone else to have a crush on better, and a way to get over him?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• It's good that you haven't texted in a week, keep it that way. Talking to him is only going to make it harder for you to move on. Next time asks you to go over, don't. All that is going to do is let him know he can have you whenever he wants, whether you're together or not, & you're just gonna end up even more hurt. Definitely keep your options open, but don't rush into another relationship just to try to get over him. Wait until you're over him and really ready to be in a new relationship. Because if you're still hung up on this guy, then the new guy is going to be the one getting hurt.