PLEASE HELP! Out of the two scenarios, which one is worse? Cheating concerned?

Let's suppose, you are a married woman 46 years old. You have a family. Your husband, though you two do not have much intimacy or understanding or attraction, but the relationship is continued because of kids and finances. Your husband is 47 years old, and is known for his good character everywhere, including in family. He is respected for his honesty, sincerity and piousness. He is very religious also. One day, you suddenly come to know :

1) He is trying to cheat on you with a woman around 35-40 years. Its not complete physical affair, but he has begun the dates and talking with her and flirting and telling her that he has feelings for her etc.

2) ) He is trying to cheat on you with a girl 19 years old (Exact his daughter's age). Its also not complete physical affair, but he has begun the dates and talking with her and flirting and calling when you are not around and having dinners together and telling her that he has feelings for her etc.

Which situation would be more worse out of the two? In both the case scenarios, your husband is cheating on you. In first, with a woman -10 years younger than him, and in the other, a young girl 19 years, that is your daughter's age too. Which would be more degrading and which one would reflect the immorality of his character more strongly? Which one shows a worse character of a man of 47 cheating with a woman of 40, or a man of 47 cheating with a girl of 19?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 40, and I can't imagine cheating with a 19 year old girl... honestly. I barely even find them physically attractive, and usually, I am invisible to them. LOL I am not sure I would have the guts to be seen in public with a 19 year old... that would be beyond embarrassing. How would I explain this to my children, to my family? I mean whatever she had in the "tight-ass" department, she would completely lack in terms of life experience - I mean, at 19, I was as green as the grass! At 19 your are still in your formative years... I don't think I could do it, even for the hottest 19 year old out there...

Now, many relationships do not last, because hearts can change, and people can fall out of love with each other - I am not saying this is me, but a woman 7 or 8 years younger, is totally understandable. Men tend to date younger, especially as we get older.

That having been said, I'm not going anywhere. My wife is actually 2 years older than me, and I will love her until I die. (I look a lot, LOL), but that just means I am a man.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You said "I am invisible to them."

Even if you are visible to them and they do notice you or get attracted to you and you GET the opportunity to date a 19 years old girl(like she gives you signs or flirts with you or even asks you out or whatever) You WONT cheat on your wife with her?

• No, because I would be too embarrassed... I mean seriously?... 19!