Have you ever had a hard time getting over a guy you never had a relationship with?

Long story short, my life hasn't been that great, I grew up in a disfunctional family that has brought me anxiety and depression, no childhood memories besides hanging out by myself and with only one other friend of 20 years (who no longer speaks to me because she is busy with her Boyfriend all the time). My cousins were way older than me, so we never really played. Always had a difficult relationship with my sister. Growing up, guys never liked me, ever. I would crush on guys and never once did they ever like me back. Now I'm older and very confident in myself, love myself, and am chased by men. I fell for one guy that was amazing, yet he didn't feel the same. A year passed by as I tried to get over him and finally! I met this one other guy. He made me feel so much better, so happy, so excited. We talked for a few weeks, then he disappeared and came back after 4 months, and my life was happy again. I never felt so much happiness. We were never together, but we talked and went on a couple dates. It was so amazing, that its stayed in me forever. Anyways, he is no longer interested. Its been over a year now, and I still can't move on from the fact that he doesn't like me. Everyday I feel so demotivated, don't want to do fun activities, don't want to go out and do things I like. I feel like he was my only piece of happiness in the life I've lived. How can I be happy again? I've tried for over a year! I feel so stupid and am embarrassed to say it. Have you ever felt this way?

01