Is he cheating on me or is this guy behavior?

he hates it when I wear short skirts, short dresses above my knees. We get into a fight every time I do this. I love him but don't understand why he is so against it. what annoys me is that he checks women out who wear revealing. is this just how guys are in general? or is he cheating on me?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Most likely, he doesn't want you being an object of interest to other guys. Of course I don't know your boyfriend, but he may be concerned that other guys will make passes at you. Either he doesn't want a "situation" to develop where he has to tell some other guy to get lost (and possibly get in an argument or a fight), or he is concerned that you might find one of these guys more attractive than he is. Just speculation, however. In any case, I don't think his behavior would have anything to do with him cheating on you...