Is he cheating on me or is this guy behavior?

he hates it when I wear short skirts, short dresses above my knees. We get into a fight every time I do this. I love him but don't understand why he is so against it. what annoys me is that he checks women out who wear revealing. is this just how guys are in general? or is he cheating on me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most likely, he doesn't want you being an object of interest to other guys. Of course I don't know your boyfriend, but he may be concerned that other guys will make passes at you. Either he doesn't want a "situation" to develop where he has to tell some other guy to get lost (and possibly get in an argument or a fight), or he is concerned that you might find one of these guys more attractive than he is. Just speculation, however. In any case, I don't think his behavior would have anything to do with him cheating on you...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I used to act the same way towards my girl. I don't like the idea that random men starring at her. That's means he loves you, and he wants to hide you from other guys' eyes.

Men of that type won't mind if you wear revealing clothes indoors, though. But not outdoors.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't mean he isn't cheating, but that itself certainly is not a sign of it.

It is pretty controlling that he tells you what to wear though. I encourage my girlfriend to look sexy if she wants to. It makes her feel good and if she's feeling good, she'll be happy and inti...well...feeling good if you catch my drift

0|0
    0|0
  • This is perfectly natural. Since he does it himself (being a guy), he knows that other guys might stare at you if they have a chance.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Some guys just have this behavior. I have many girlfriends that has boyfriends that hates when they wear revealing clothes. I think some guys are because of their own insecurity, but also because the want to protect you from other guys looking at you like you are some kind of meat. He just wants you, and your goodies for himself. What you should do is to talk to him about it. Tell him that it isn't fair, that it is your body and you can wear what ever you want. . my boyfriend wants to see me with the smallest clothes ever, so it is kind of good that he is a little protective over you, but when you guys starting getting into fights than I think it is time he backs off a little. :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes