Why is my ex boyfriend become so mean?

i don't know why he suddenly become like this, well actually I'm the one who insist to leave him but I said very nicely that I will still be there if he needs me as a friend. he apologize for all the mistakes he make & can changed his behavior & to works thing together again. he wants me back but I'm still on my decision. he started bad “tell me honestly you wants to be live in happy life like your parents gave you rite? you leave me because I can't take you to a nice restaurant with a car, go to mall & shopping you are a material girl who wants a guy for money.” I'm so mad & upset so I told him not to call me ever again. he doesn't mind. why is he looking so negative & insulting me?

one more thing he still owes me money and I said “i hope you can pay your debt without my remind” but he said “u should call to remind & i’ll pay” is this a bad sign?

i leave him because of his controlling me much.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• How much money are we talking? It might be best to cut your losses and go no-contact.