How do I get my ex boyfriend back?

Me and my boyfriend been together for three months it's going to be 4month in August but yesterday he broke up with me because he said I'm always accusing him of lying and cheating on me and he said I have insecurities and that were always fighting because I always think his cheating because our relationship is long distance he lives in LOS ANGELES and I live in northern California 6hrs away I've never meet him in person yet but the thing is I'm in love with him it's so hard to let go and I need some advice is there any chance I could ever get him back or does he still love me

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he will come around. Just give him the silent treatment for a couple of weeks.

• What if he doesn't come around should I text him because I don't want to move on I know his the one for me and me him planned our future together and we were engaged