How do I get my ex boyfriend back?

Me and my boyfriend been together for three months it's going to be 4month in August but yesterday he broke up with me because he said I'm always accusing him of lying and cheating on me and he said I have insecurities and that were always fighting because I always think his cheating because our relationship is long distance he lives in LOS ANGELES and I live in northern California 6hrs away I've never meet him in person yet but the thing is I'm in love with him it's so hard to let go and I need some advice is there any chance I could ever get him back or does he still love me

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he will come around. Just give him the silent treatment for a couple of weeks.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if he doesn't come around should I text him because I don't want to move on I know his the one for me and me him planned our future together and we were engaged

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• If you have never met him in person, he's not your boyfriend. He's just a stranger you chat with.

you need to work through your insecurities and find a REAL person close to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't get back with an ex since that entails something like picking up the broken pieces of glasses

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes