Guys why is he doing this?

So I looked at my ex tweets and he's saying how I'm ugly and stays talking sh*t about me , but then he has the nerve to call my like 5 times and the last couple of days but I don't pick up . And I probably won't but why does he do that? We broke up cuhz beasicallu he wanted to just have sex so the flare could come back to our relationship and like now he's talking to like the ugliest girls and trying to hit on them like ewh

212

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say that he is jealous, that he didn't get from you what he wanted and thus said ugly things about you. Some men and women do this after the break up, just to feel better about the situation and about themselves, to boost their ego, as it does help emotionally. Others when they break up, conclude that they are different, think of that as a good experience and move on. I would say that he is immature. Him trying to date them is really an act of finding a rebound. That's what I think about the situation you have described.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE