Guys why is he doing this?

So I looked at my ex tweets and he's saying how I'm ugly and stays talking sh*t about me , but then he has the nerve to call my like 5 times and the last couple of days but I don't pick up . And I probably won't but why does he do that? We broke up cuhz beasicallu he wanted to just have sex so the flare could come back to our relationship and like now he's talking to like the ugliest girls and trying to hit on them like ewh

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say that he is jealous, that he didn't get from you what he wanted and thus said ugly things about you. Some men and women do this after the break up, just to feel better about the situation and about themselves, to boost their ego, as it does help emotionally. Others when they break up, conclude that they are different, think of that as a good experience and move on. I would say that he is immature. Him trying to date them is really an act of finding a rebound. That's what I think about the situation you have described.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• You're ugly = he thinks this will motivate you to have sex with him to prove otherwise or to get counter complements = hahahahaha what a moron

Dating uglies = he thinks this is the easiest way to get laid because they must be so desperate = I don't know but heard that this might just work with enough booze

2|0
    0|0
  • Some people react to being hurt by trying to make the person they feel is at fault hurt too. Misery loves company, seems to be a part of human nature to want to strike back and some people insist on hurting others as much as they hurt.

Or he's just a douche bag.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's a garden variety bully..he enjoys embarrassing and taunting people, and especially likes picking on people in situations where they can't easily fight back. Picking on a girl, for example, by calling..there's not a lot you can do except block him, and ignore any attempt he makes to contact you.

If you respond with anger, he'll know he succeeded in provoking you, which is what he is trying to do. Don't let him take control of your life!

1|0
    0|0
  • You should have answered his calls and confronted him about his tweets. Tell him straight to his face he's a low-life and not worthy of you.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hes just being immature. And also using you for sex "cuhz" you let him. Find someone mature!

4|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Scold him please. Probably he is jealous that you are leading a happy life than him.

0|0
    0|0
  • wait he wanted to have sex with you while you are in a relationship with him? What is so bad about that I do not understand the last sentence sorry. Well you should block his number. He is upset because I guess he did not get his way and he is a poor sport, just keep ignoring him you will find someone better when you are ready to date again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes