Guys when you say want space/time is that your way of breaking up with someone?

My guy said he wants space/time and some of my friends think that means he broke up with me and others think we are still together... so which is it? and I would just ask him but I agreed to give him space

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know wanting space , sort of means needing a break or time to think , not necessary a break up but could lead to one if after having some "space" he decides to move on , it is a sign your relationship is having some issues for sure if he needs space