If a guy you don't really know kisses you while your asleep?

Alright, so I had a pretty strange experience last night. Some friends and I were having a fun night, playing truth or dare, etc. and finally decided to go to bed. Two of my friends had a bed, another one had one, I layed out in front of the guy in the second bed, and another guy was laying by my feet. Anyway, eventually I trade with the first guy and have the bed. I kind of flop on it and leave my hand sort of touching his arm. Later I feet his body pressing on my hand but I didn't care. Then I feel him move and lift my head and rest it on HIS chest... I sort of sleep and wake again (None of this story does he know I'm awake...) to find him moving my head and he kisses my mouth. I kind of move my face away but he brings it back up and does it again. And the third time he starts opening his mouth... I sort of faint sleep moving and turn my head way away... Later when I'm starting to get super cold he started to wrap his arms around my upper body. (I'm on my tummy) and I guess he could feel my body trembling because he got up and gave me his blanket. Soon he comes and lays behind me and starts stroking my shoulders, thigh, back, and he slanted his hands a bit getting pretty close to feeling me up all the way. (A couple times I've pretended to sleep adjust myself to get sort of away) through this when he first didn't come behind me and was kissing me he would gently move my hair out of the way. He kissed my hair gently. When he came behind (that sounds weird...lol) he kept holding my hand although mine was limp, and would kiss me at the base of my neck really gently. I was getting cold still and my whole body trembles when I'm that bad. He sort of covered my with his body and then used his nice warm feet to cover my cold ones. Then, this is really weird? when they didn't warm up he got up and sort of curled his body around them after covering them with his blanket. He adjusted my cloths so my bare skin wouldn't get cold... Now, through all this, I know this is way long, he held my hand, kissed my hair gently, covered me up, all this stuff that a really sweet, dedicated person would do... wtf? When I get up in the morning he's like he always is because we don't really know each other that well. He's distant, doesn't really talk to be but flirts with another girl that's my friend, but sort of ignores me like I'm not all that special. I'm so confused, really creeped out that he KISSED me while I was ASLEEP and ugh. Just what the hell happened? Can anyone make sense of this?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds to me like he likes you alot, but is shy so he doesn't let on when everyone else is awake too. I think he wanted you to wake up and hoped you like him back.