She offered me a break and now angry, why?

I spoke to this girl last week about a “break”. She the one who suggested it, she said “You can take a break from me if you want and I won’t bother you.”

So I did... then girl messaged me yesterday asking what I'm doing. I told her I'm talking to “people”... well a girl’s name was thrown in there.

She went ape shyte and said, “I thought I was the only one, apparently I was wrong. I don’t want to bother you from talking to ‘people’... SO HAVE A NICE BREAK!”

At the end... I said to her, “So we’re going to stop talking to each other?”

She then said, “I don’t know about you but I will stop talking to you... now. Bye bye .”

By the way, we're just friends but I do have feelings for her and I think she does too. Why is she acting like this?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, ofcourse she has feelings for you! She wouldn't react like that if she couldn't be bothered. She offered you a break so you could decline it, I know it's a bit silly but that's what I think she wanted. She wanted you to say: "a break? why? I don't need a break, I love talking to you!" or something like that. She shouldn't have done that though.

She's acting like this because she has feelings for you, but now she thinks that you're not into her because you accepted the break and talked to other girls (which shouldn't be a problem but it makes her think that you're flirting with the other girl(s) as well which makes her jealous).

I suggest you call her or visit her (if that's not possible, text her) and explain to her why you accepted the break, let her know how you feel about her and ask her to talk things though.

By the way, all this I'm saying is just my opinion.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I think Crystalminds is absolutely right on the spot.