Has your girlfriend ever cheated on you and you had a feeling?

My girlfriend was living with me and she had a guy on the side all along. she don't drive so I didn't believe she was cheating. She made up this situation about she stressed. She only stressed because she wanted to leave me but I don't understand why she wasted 9 months of my time. On Facebook she posted so many pictures of us and she somehow still cheated. I found messages and phone calls from the guy and her. When she moved out she moved back home to see the guy.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In a relationship, girls are the most particular about it. When we commit, we prove it and show to the guy what we really feel. Natural for girls to be loved, cared, and wanted to be emotionally secured. First, I'd like to ask you if you're a man of sweet words and expressive when it comes to love or you're a man who just definitely in a relationship but you're not really capable of making her happy. I mean, do you really love her? Girls can detect whether the guy likes us or really feels love. Like and love is different. When you like someone, you just admire and always remember that to like has an expiration BUT to love someone is eternal. No conditions and limits. Maybe, check yourself first if you really love her. If you still want her in your life, you have the chance to win her back. Goodluck!:-)

1|1
    0|0
    • no I do not want her back. she wasn't doing anything to help herself out in any kind of way shape or form...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• My boyfriend was so distant and angry at me for no reason...I felt like everything I did was wrong because I couldn't say anything to him without getting this look that made me feel unwanted...I kept asking him why he was acting so different to me (because at one point he was sweet to me) and he told me I was making it up and that no one else saw this change.

A few days ago I looked through his phone and that last week he spend a day with his ex, they went to eat and went back to her house...

I confronted him and he told me he didn't tell me because he knew how I would react...and that he only did it to tell her to stop bugging him and that nothing happened.

Well this is the guy who once said it was hardest to not be friends with ex's because of the residual sexual attraction...

He hid that from me for over a week and I would have been none the wiser...I suspected something but I would have had no proof.

Now I think that all of his cruelness came from guilt, and mixed feelings...either way the point is if he could hide that from me there is no way to know if he did have sex with her and I can't be with such an expert deceiver.

At least you're free of her now and can go on to find someone better for you and better than her.

1|1
    0|0
    • It happened to me too. he was seeing other girls at the time, when he was tired of me he acted passive aggressive, dumped me and acted as if it was my fault. We, the ones looking for true love, who want to be faithful & just have a family do not deserve people like that feed into your emotions & then get over it. You deserve better and good things take time

• Exactly.

We'll find our match though and they'll find exactly what they deserve.

• You were convenient to her at the time, you were her decoy . I am sorry that this happened to you, but stuff like that happens & there is nothing we can do about it. There are people in this world that takes thrill in using others. Take sometime to heal & just always remember you deserve better she will meet her karma

0|0
    0|0
  • well she didn't take your relationship seriously or see it as a long time thing so was constantly on the look out for someone else. you were just a temporary part of her life by the sounds of things. so if you sense that the person doesn't feel they could spend the rest of their life with you then yes I would feel very worried being with them because inevitably one person is eventually going to leave, probably prompted by someone else. its a terrible feeling I have been cheated on and left for someone else before as well.all I can say is its actually a good thing. 9 months is not so bad. you learn a lot from it and the pain can make you stronger and wiser.

1|1
    0|0
  • That is horrible. I could never imagine cheating on someone. Even if I did in a hot spur of the moment thing, I would feel horrible and immediately confess to my boyfriend. I'm sorry this happened to you. Some people are just bad people.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend didn't cheat on me but he lied to me several times. Some white lies and some which are more significant. It still hurts a lot though. Your girlfriend is a b*tch. She will only get what she deserves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good riddance .what a whorebag best thing is...he"ll do to her what she did to you & if you're lookinh you'll have the pleasure of seeing her grief lol

0|0
    0|0
    • ya and I completely dogged my ex girlfriend for her smh

• not to my knowledge...

0|0
    0|0
  • Boyfriend* and yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Just like you and Ladsin, I have been hurt, cheated on and used by several girls, but it hurts like no other emotional pain.

When it happens, the only thing you is hold your anger towards those who have done you wrong and not the innocent people. So if jessica cheated on you, keep your anger towards jessica only.

Eventually you will move on but those who have done you wrong doesn't deserve to be around you, that's their punishment for life, they can never be apart of your life ever again.

1|1
    0|0
    • I let her lived with me and knowing she just turned 19 I knew she was gonna do it again

• she used you to sap emotional attention from...sorry to hear that happened to you.

Your hunch about her cheating is definitely probable.

1|0
    0|0
    • i left my ex girlfriend for her. I completely dogged my ex for her

• I had several girls cheat on me, they always told me at some point or another, or made it really obvious, id be like hey wanna chill and she'd be like no I cant, then id find out later she was with another guy or something so yeah

0|0
    0|0
    • On Facebook she recognized me as her boyfriend and has so many pictures Of me and her. For 9 months she stayed with me. I left a perfect girl for her. she could have told me instead of lying to me. I drove her everywhere she needed to go. I even let her move in my house in November. I found texts and calls from her and the guy in her cell phone. Last time I caught her cheating, she said she didn't know why she did it and now she know what it means to give your all

• You live & you learn bro

• I have been there many times. Before my current women I was cheated on by 5 girls. I always ignored the feeling the first time around. By the second girl I became cold hearted. Women and emotions just didn't mix after the first experience. The second to the fifth time I just didn't care anymore. Girls at that point were just warm bodies to lay next to when I was lonely.

My point being, there are better women out there worth your time. Take your time looking and whatever you do don't get back with her. If she did it once she will do it again is my motto. Don't let one girl change your perception on relationships. If it weren't for my women now I don't think I ever would have understood what true love was all about.

2|0
    0|0
  • Lol @ no anonymous answers but asks anonymously.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes