Has your girlfriend ever cheated on you and you had a feeling?

My girlfriend was living with me and she had a guy on the side all along. she don't drive so I didn't believe she was cheating. She made up this situation about she stressed. She only stressed because she wanted to leave me but I don't understand why she wasted 9 months of my time. On Facebook she posted so many pictures of us and she somehow still cheated. I found messages and phone calls from the guy and her. When she moved out she moved back home to see the guy.

95

Most Helpful Girl

• In a relationship, girls are the most particular about it. When we commit, we prove it and show to the guy what we really feel. Natural for girls to be loved, cared, and wanted to be emotionally secured. First, I'd like to ask you if you're a man of sweet words and expressive when it comes to love or you're a man who just definitely in a relationship but you're not really capable of making her happy. I mean, do you really love her? Girls can detect whether the guy likes us or really feels love. Like and love is different. When you like someone, you just admire and always remember that to like has an expiration BUT to love someone is eternal. No conditions and limits. Maybe, check yourself first if you really love her. If you still want her in your life, you have the chance to win her back. Goodluck!:-)

• no I do not want her back. she wasn't doing anything to help herself out in any kind of way shape or form...