Why did he say this?

My ex recently got all emotional saying "I know you're trying to separate from me but don't know how to express it and it makes me mad. so I'll make it easier for you : don't f***ing talk to me anymore"

Like what? Lol. I straight up said to him I need to move on with my life and have other priorities. I also straight up told him that I just want to be friends. We still talked a lot after we broke up, even flirted, and feelings were obviously still there. It was just hard to move on completely, you know? I feel like he thought we were still dating or something? And when I would subtly bring up "friendship", he'd be annoyed. How else was I supposed to get across to him that I'm trying to move on?

Yeah, I know, my mistake for flirting back. It was hard to hold back sometimes though. He's being really immature about it and making fb statuses about it to -.-

We've gone through this phase SEVERAL times.

What to do?

20