Do you sometimes cry yourself to sleep?

I have been betrayed very bad by my ex boyfriend. We spilt up in March. I still cry myself to sleep at night. I need help and is this normal break up behavior

I just wanted to thank everybody for the help and support. I went our last night. I feel so much better now. Thank you stay blessed

143

Most Helpful Girl

• Crying is our way of letting pent up emotion out. Never be ashamed of crying, because your body probably needs an outlet. People take a varying amount of time to get over someone. Situational depression is very common when dealing with a break-up, or loss of a family member.

Over time, things will begin to fade, and the hurt you are feeling now will subside. It does help to talk it out though, and I do not mean over the internet. Are you close with your parents or a sibling, or do you have a close friend you can confide in with regards to your feelings. A problem shared is a problem halfed, and just knowng that someone understands what you are going through can be an amazing weight lifted off your shoulders.

Cocoon yourself with people who love you, respect and care for you. Don't be hard on yourself, and think of somethning to do in your freetime that will keep any negative thoughts at bay, my mode of preoccupation. =)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Nice answer. Sounds like something a counselor would say. Are you interested in psychology perhaps?

• Thank you, angel. I did a bit of studying :)