Had a dream of my ex girlfriend

I dream that I was kissing my ex girlfriend. I broke up with her 4 months ago. She has a new boyfriend now. Since I woke up I can't stop thinking about her. Does this mean I still love her?

I miss her some times too.
We were in a 3.5 years relationship.
to give more info on the dream: we were at her new appartment and her boyfriend was gone at the store. we were sitting on the couch talking and sudently we felt . he attration and we kiss. she wanted it. its funny because I had a rebound relationship that ended a week ago and the girl I thinking about his my ex.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• uhm I don't think its that you still love her but your mind is taking you back down memory lane and trying to create some sort of new experience within your dream... it could mean that you still value her, think of her and that she'll always have a place in your heart but I don't think it was love. probs jus reminiscence.

i hope your new girlfriend is doing you good=]