women i've dated get upset when they break-up with me and i immediately go out with someone else. why?

This doesn't happen often mind you, but it happens the same way each time.

I don't see a reason for this. Surely after all the fighting, miscommunications, and logic, you'd think they didn't want anything to do with me. (Which I've been told).

I've gone out that very night of the break-up and took pictures of myself having fun with a new lady, drinking and so forth and posted it on the internet. Either that, or somehow someone told someone and they found out. Then they get all upset and get on my case, even after saying "Don't talk to me anymore."

What is the deal?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Like the others have said, when you immediately move on to someone new, it implies you never cared at all. And posting the pictures on the internet for them to see makes me think you do it on purpose specifically to let them know you didn't care at all. To me, it seems like you did care but you're trying to act like you didn't. And trying to hurt them by making them think you didn't.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That just seems contradictive if they've spent so much time getting rid of me to all of a sudden find the means to speak to me and tell me their feelings. -Regardless of what I choose to do afterwards.

• I don't really see how it matters though, since they don't care about me any longer. That makes them hypocritical, and I don't need to tolerate it.

• Thanks for BA.