Do I still have a chance of getting him back?

Me and my ex boyfriend dated for 1 year and 2 months then he left me for silly reasons that can be fixed I really loved him and I still do and he knows what he is to me I tried all I could to get him back but it didn't work . Sometimes when I text him he replies me back and sometimes he doesn't he don't want any of his family members to contact with me and he actually had a huge fight with his best friend only because he was talking to me . He started dating someone else 2 months after the break up now they're 6 months together and 8 months since we broke up . On my birthday he wished me a happy birthday then few days later he sent me videos of him and his new girlfriend which he knew it'll hurt me *i still don't understand why he did that* then few weeks later I sent a message saying hey he replied we talked for few minutes then we ended the conversation . I don't know why but I feel that sometimes he does things to hurt me I don't even know why its enough that he humiliated me many times and I still miss him and feel the pain and cry over him . I don't know where I went wrong but all I know is I still love him and want him back but I don't know how and is that possible ?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• i think things are always possible but the likelihood is slim to none (that kinda contradicts but you get what I mean, right?). He's moved on with a new girlfriend and even though they could break up, I feel like since he's already had a new relationship after you, it's unlikely that he'll come back to you. I don't really have anything in the way of proof to back that up, that's just my thought. I don't know why he's trying to send you/tell you things to hurt you. He ought to know that breaking up hurt you enough. But he doesn't seem to interested in talking to you/having you in his life the way you seem to want him. Even if you're "okay" with settling with being friends, he's texting you probably because he feels bad just not responding but since he later ignores you he's obviously not interested in talking to you or carrying on a conversation with you.

That being said, I have no idea how you can begin to try to get him back. I've read that you should be the girl he fell in love with and show him that but that's hard, if not impossible to do over text. Especially since he's not particularly interested in engaging with you in that way.