Short hair but not deflecting men away?

I always thought guys preferred long hair. After breaking up with my boyfriend I decided to change everything and lopped off my hair to a pixie cut. I thought that would also help me avoid guys while I'm "recovering" from my ex but I've been getting a lot of attention. (Plus I just like having short hair) Girls compliment it which I expected because that tends to happen but boys have been hitting on me more. Which is no beuno for me right now. What's the deal? My dad said that now I will look like a lesbian! ha ha but that hasn't been the effect
  • I like short hair on girls
  • I like long hair, they're on crack
  • I think it just is coincidence
    Vote C
  • I pee in the shower sometimes
    Vote D

1426

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer long hair but you look quite fetching in short hair as well.