What can I say to get her back?

I'm in love with my ex girlfriend. Yesterday we broke up (she broke up with me). I really want her back though. I know I did somethings that were wrong. I just am not used to her pregnancy hormones quite yet so I was a d*** to her quite often and I really regret it. Can anyone help me out? She was living with me and told me yesterday that she was coming with her sister and her brother to pick up her things. Do I phone her or what do I do? Do I just give her her space and let her come to me? Everyone is telling me to not make contact with her and to let her come to me but I don't want that to fail. Please help me out.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with the answer below it doesn't sound like you can do hate to tell you.