how do you break up with someone that you can't contact?

So its time to break up with him. I love him to pieces but I don't think he will ever stop hurting me or using me or put me first for once. Its time I say good riddance. He won't respond to my texts. He won't answer my calls. He deleted me as a Facebook friend our last fight so I can't message him on there. I don't know what to do. I don't want him to prolong this because I still love him and I might not go through with it if it takes much longer to do... So how do I do it?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are broken up without saying it. Don't contact him, and if he contacts you, tell him you do not wish to communicAte with him any more.