how do you break up with someone that you can't contact?

So its time to break up with him. I love him to pieces but I don't think he will ever stop hurting me or using me or put me first for once. Its time I say good riddance. He won't respond to my texts. He won't answer my calls. He deleted me as a Facebook friend our last fight so I can't message him on there. I don't know what to do. I don't want him to prolong this because I still love him and I might not go through with it if it takes much longer to do... So how do I do it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are broken up without saying it. Don't contact him, and if he contacts you, tell him you do not wish to communicAte with him any more.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He probably thinks he already broke up with you. Either that or he's an immature child who can't handle a fight with a girlfriend. Or both.

Either way. Just move on. If he isn't responding to your texts he probably still sees them. Tell him you re broken up. Don't need to scream it or give details about why. Tell him it's over and move on, guilt free and enjoy yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Does this guy act immature much? O_O

It sounds like a voice mail is your best option at this point. If I were in your situation, I would end it immediately and count myself lucky.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• are you sure you're still together with him? it kind of sounds like he's breaking up with you already (not in a matture way but still.) avoiding all contact with you sounds to me as if he might already be thinking the same thing as you. leaving a voice mail is probably best. or just wait till you see him face to face. if you're really dating him then that shouldn't be too long and you won't loose your nerve.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes