Ex ended 8yr relationship, does he still love me though?

My ex ended it 3 months ago while I was pregnant after being in Afghanistan since oct last year, no exact explanation, we have 2 girls together 2 1/2 and 10 weeks, without going on, I can't let go because he sends the wrong signals. He has not said he wants me back or loves me so I don't know if I am reading into it too much. Anyway he has the girls overnight in mine when I go out Because he has nowhere to take them, he Txs me while I'm out if I'm having fun,am I drunk still alive etc, even sent me a pic of himself, he play fights with me a lot, playfully joking insults me, I catch him staring at me there's loads more but will take forever to write... Basically am I reading into nothing and can he do all this and think he ain't flirting with me... Confused x
Updates:
Also told him he can't stay at mine with the kids anymore because how am I supposed to move on and he cried...pulled himself together pretty quickly thou pretending like he never, wish he could just talk to me but he shrugs gets all defensive saying whatever and leaves like he won't let me move on...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a very complicated situation. It seems that he still has feelings for you. The worst of it is you have no idea why he broke it off in the first place. So if he does have a change of heart, it's not at all clear what changed. That part seems key to me for getting a handle on what's happening. He doesn't seem to be the type who opens up about his emotions. Hopefully you can help him do this so you can know whether to move on or try to restore the relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• "while I'm out if I'm having fun,am I drunk still alive etc, even sent me a pic of himself, he play fights with me a lot, playfully joking insults me, I catch him staring at me there's loads more but will take forever to write..."

You need Jesus in your life.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Whoa your situation sounds like mine somewhat, mine and my exes relationship ended because I found out he was cheating on me. We have one child and one on the way, he sends me mixed messages also and very flirty I thing deep down he has feelings for me still but, I may have hurt is pride/ego by not begging him to stay.

We went for a check-up at the hospital the other day and he sat next to me, positive body language where he was leaning towards me. He was making jokes with me also. But sometimes he act really cold towards me, so I am keeping him at a distance for now, because I don't want to play any games.

So I suggest you do the same and live your life, I know its hard because we still love and care for these men but with time it get easier.

Stay strong and do things to better yourself...etc

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes