Have you ever left your girlfriend for someone else and regret it?

I know many guys leave their girlfriends for a girl who will take on his responsibilities all because of the money and sex. all of them found out it was boring but they worked really hard to earn their ex girlfriend trust back. but why do we leave our girlfriends for people who we do not need in the first place? I mean some guys see a girl with so much money and leave the person for the girl with money and later find out its boring and a holdback in life

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes you have to go through stuff like that to appreciate the other person. I dated this guy after my ex, I thought he would be more fun, because he talked about all the parties and clubs he'd go to, and he played music. But we rarely did that stuff, his music sucked and he was conceited. I rather have the simple, more meaningful times with my ex, going to the beach or just hanging out at his house. I felt too guilty though and never got back with him..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Wish my on-off fool would see this one and hurry up and wake up! That girlfriend offered more than anything sex and money could do. A real relationship is about a spiritual and intellectual connection. From what I've heard, sometimes it has to happen in order to get guy to appreciate the girl. They need to see that the grass is not always greener on the other side.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never left anyone for someone else so I wouldn't know.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes