"The first two weeks are the hardest"

Im calling bs on this statement. I broke up with my ex three weeks ago and it's still horrible. I think about him and want to be with him all the time. I want his physical band emotional companionship. I day dream about him. I have to tell myself everyday I can't help him and he only brings me down. So how can I actually get better? Does this only stop sucking until I find another guy because I don't want a relationship for quite a while

39

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel, girl. You're probably wondering how you'll get on with your life, right? But you've got to understand that you have to make YOURSELF happy. Depend on only yourself. Learning that will get you SO much farther in life. Remember that guys come and go but once you find the right one, you'll realize why it never worked out with anyone else. You're only a heartbreak closer to the right guy :) And most importantly, DON'T rush into another relationship just to get over your ex. I can't stress that enough. It will only cause more trouble down the road.

For now, focus your time on something else. Do you have a hobby? Hang out with friends. Focus on school? Do absolutely anything to get your mind off of him, but do not think that you need to find another guy immediately in order to get over him. The right guy will come along when the time is right. I know it's very cliche, but it's also very true. It'll happen when you least expect it and you'll be thankful that you waited rather than rushed into relationships with countless other guys. Stay positive love! xoxo

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE