Would it be better to look for girls in places I want to move or where I am now?

I am thinking maybe if I find a girl who likes me a lot and who I like it would be easier to move somewhere, and I don't want to stay where I am now and people are mean.

What Girls Said 1

• The best thing to do is to not place importance on meeting a special someone until you are ready for that commitment. It takes a lot for a person to want to move with you. For girls, that might mean she needs to know you will be marrying her, or at least staying with her long-term. I know I wouldn't move with a guy unless I knew we would be getting more serious.

This situation actually happened to me. I dated a guy for over 2 years, and he told me he wanted to move across the country. I could have easily found work where he was moving to, and so I was kind of excited for this change. However, he waited until the last minute to tell me he didn't want me to go with him. Luckily for me I hadn't quit my job or gave notice to my landlord. But still, it's a huge commitment, and you need to know you are ready.

Moving to a new place can be really stressful and scary. So you want to make sure the person you move with is ready for that.

You don't necessarily have to move with a person either. It's really a personal decision.

What I would do is date people, and get to know them. If you meet a girl and she seems like someone you can see yourself with, that's great. Then you can talk to her about your plans.

But there's no harm in moving alone and then meeting someone where you move.

Me and my ex ended up breaking up, I had to let him go because he didn't truly love me. He needs to be free to find someone else, even though hearing that hurt me. But I was able to meet a new guy who wants to live with me and sees a future with me. So I guess it's a win-win situation for us both.

Good luck!

• y you no accept my friend request? :(

What Guys Said 0